Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long time, No Write

Well, things are going good.  I'm a little hyper about everything, and I am always worried that something is wrong. And I can't seem to control it. But other then me being crazy, things are looking good. I have my next doctors appointment in 1 week, and I am looking forward to that. I always seem to feel better after those. It gives me piece of mind for at least a few days.  I would assume once I start really showing (not just looking fat!) I will feel better. I bought a doppler, I figured it would give me piece of mind, however it says not to use it until you are in your 3rd tri, and I can't find the heartbeat. (I'm only in my second.) So I figured I would try every week, and hopefully I will find it soon!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment