Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Money


SO we went through the house again last night. And we went home and realized that we still don’t have enough money for a deposit. . .what a letdown. So now we need to come up with $1200. I just hope no one else likes that house and this works out for us. Something needs to give. . .where is my money tree? And that $1200 isn’t even including closing costs, and everything else. Oh {insert big sigh here} please, please, please no one else like this house!!!! It’s mine!
On the other hand, it is day 12 of my cycle and I think I am having pain in my ovaries. Sharp, stabbing pain. . .not sure what that means if anything. . .but it has come and gone all day. It really hurts. Maybe it means I am ovulating this month. . .although all tests point to no so far. Maybe it just means that my ovaries are sabotaging all of my eggs. That's more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment