Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Possible Home?


Let’s get off the baby subject for a minute. Let’s go to house hunting. My husband and I have been searching for a house for what seems to be years. But it has actually only been 3 months. . .but we might have found the one! It’s such a scary and exciting feeling. So many what-if’s now to think about. We are walking through the house one last time before we make any decisions and we will probably discuss it over the weekend. But I truly feel like this is our house! It has a lot of character and it just seems to fit.
Everything else it scary, finding a mortgage company, submitting an offer, getting approved, all the money involved. When you look at the big picture it can be the scariest thing ever. So I am trying to break it down into baby steps, so I don’t get consumed by the “bigness” of it. At the same time keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly, and this can be the “break” that we so truly deserve. Everything else has been hard for us, nothing is smooth sailing and it seems like things that come easy to everyone else is always a uphill battle for us. So fingers crossed for smooth sailing.

Back to the baby thing. . .I think I am going to stop reading everyone’s FB posts. It seems like everyone I know is now pregnant or getting pregnant. It sucks, and I hate reading the daily post (OMG, I’m pregnant). Ugh. I don’t share in your happiness.

Yes, I am still bitter.

1 comment:

  1. HI! We bought our house about a year ago it is a very crazy process! GL with your search!

    On the baby note I got rid of my fb account about three months ago. I thought I would miss it, but I haven't. The constant oops I'm pg message, belly shots, u/s pictures, and child updates drove me insane. I really would just be so upset by it and canceling has given me so much stress relief! I think eventually I will go back on, but for now I need to protect my self. Think about it, maybe it's something that would help you too!
    I am bitter too! I HATE that about iF I have always been so positive!
    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete