Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Unanswered Questions

It’s funny how things happen in your life. Like how we take birth control for years not to get pregnant, only when it comes time that you feel like you are ready to be told it might not be a possibility. Or how I know that I once was fertile (thanks to reading TCOYF) and now I know that I really am not on my own.
All this charting and temp taking just confirms that I just am not able to on my own. It’s a big let down every day. But I go into it hopeful every day. But when I sit down to reflect, I see that maybe I am being foolish.
And then I see how many people are going to see a RE and think maybe I shouldn’t wait to go see one. But I don’t know what my health insurance will cover and we don’t have money to play with.
I just wish I knew where this road was going to take me. I sometimes feel like I am alone in this. So many thoughts/questions. going on inside, and I don’t have any answers.

On to a different source of stress, we are also trying to buy a house right now. I am either too picky or there is just nothing out there. The one house that we loved, we can’t get a loan on. It was in bad condition and the FHA won’t give out a loan on that house. (It was beautiful.) It needed a ton of work, but I could see the end results in my head. It could have been the perfect house.

No comments:

Post a Comment