Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rainy Day


Well, I am in sort of a crappy mood here today. I thought I was ovulating. 2 positive OPK tests this week. Had a big dip in temps one day and then a big rise above the coverline. Just to have in drop again today. So needless to say, I don’t think there is going to be a baby this time. This charting thing is not so easy if you’re not normal. Mine likes to tease me. Then the OPK’s like to lie. It’s just not my day.
Plus the fact that it is June, and it is rainy and only 71 out today. I hate this weather, it just puts me in such a bad mood.
So instead of staying in a bad mood, I am going to make a list of things to look forward to.
1. Shopping a lunch today.
2. Seeing a good friend on Saturday.
3. Camp in July
4. Cedarpoint in July

No comments:

Post a Comment