Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can't Sleep

It sucks when your baby is sleeping good and you can't sleep. My mind is just racing tonight, and then I make it worse by reminding myself if I don't get to sleep soon, how rough of a day I am going to have. Oh, well, nothing I can do about it now.

Not sure how much longer I am going to keep blogging, I'm obviously having a tough time keeping up as is. And I'm not sure what to write about or what importance it has anymore.

Jaxson is doing well, and it seems like everyone is finally adjusting. I have to say while breastfeeding is sometimes hard and makes me feel like I am tied down, I really enjoy that time I have with my son. And I think I am going to be disappointed when I stop.

I often think about when I take him to daycare, and the thought just kills me. He is going to go from being with mommy 24 hours of a day to being with a stranger for over 8 hours a day. It just doesn't seem right or fair.

Jaxson still doesn't like to nap during the day, and you have to almost force him to lay down and nap. I've never heard of a newborn doing this. It's amazing how he fights sleep, like he might miss something important.

Like I have said in previous posts, I can't believe how much I love him. He is my whole heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment