Friday, July 23, 2010

Things I've Learned.

Being a parent is the most rewarding and frustrating experience. And it can go from frustrating to rewarding in a matter of seconds.

Everything in your life changes in a blink of an eye. The things that were once important, don't mean anything, and you can't remember why you ever thought they were important in the first place.

That there is a new boss in the house. You are not boss, there is a little 2 foot person that rules everything in the household!

That I sometimes have no clue what he wants, and I don't always know what to do. But I know that I couldn't love him anymore that what I do.

That I will never write another blog in one sitting or even in one day! I don't have the time or energy.

That I want to continue to simplify my life, and I want to continue to get the unwanted drama out of my life. I want my son's life to be filled with love and calmness. Life is hard enough as is, he doesn't need any extra drama added into his life.

That I already miss him when I think about him going to daycare and it makes me cry.

That not all babies nap all the time or at all. I have one of the few babies that do not nap.

That the things I thought where must haves, I don't even use.

You can never have too many swaddle blankets or hands.

That breastfeeding takes up most of my time. But I really do enjoy our quiet time together.

I never thought I could love something or someone as much as I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment