Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BFP


That’s right, I am pregnant! It’s kind of hard to believe, and I don’t think it has sunk in yet. This was supposed to be harder, I had myself prepared for a very long journey. But yet, here I am, 4 week pregnant. I refuse to be too excited about it until after my first doctors appointment which is on Aug. 19th. But of course that doesn’t stop my mind from wondering. . .what stroller do I want, what type of bedding, how long should I take for maternity leave. . .names, oh my! What will we name it!!!

There is only 2 people outside of Chris and I that know. And I want to keep it that way for awhile. . .I don’t want to have to tell everyone if something bad was to happen. I don’t think I would have the strength to look at everyone and let them know.

I’m waiting for the day that all of this seems real. That moment when it finally clicks and I feel pregnant. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I have been feeling great. I’m tired and feel slightly hung over all the time. But I need something more. . .maybe a heartbeat, or a sonogram photo. . .something I can hold on to. And say this is mine, this is my baby. . .

1 comment: