Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another BFP.

Don't get me wrong. I am excited. But very cautious at the same time. I tell myself everyday "Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby." But I am nervous to get overly excited. Nervous to be happy, to talk to my baby, to share the news. I know that being this nervous won't help me, and I am trying to take it easy and not overthink things. I am still doing the same things, I haven't changed my daily routine. I am still working out, but making sure I keep my heart rate down. I am still taking yoga.

My first doctors appointment will be on Nov. 16th. I will be 6 weeks. Please let me make it that far. Everyday that I am still pregnant, feels like a prize. But at the same time, every pain or cramp sends fear through my body.

But I'll say it again, Today I am pregnant and I love my baby. Stick baby stick, mommy and daddy want to hold you.

No comments:

Post a Comment