Monday, October 12, 2009

Things Aren't Always Butterflies and Roses

Let me just say, work sucks. Well, at least lately. I've just been so freakin' busy. And I feel like I am a babysitter to about 40 grown adults. Seriously, do you need to bug me for everything. No, I can't scratch your ass for you today, you will have to reach it yourself.

I just feel like I can't catch a break with anything. I did have a nice weekend. We went "camping", and did some good hiking and my biggest concern all weekend was making sure the campfire didn't go out! If only every day could be like that!

I am currently in my 2ww. And I don't feel like I have any hope for this cycle. Even though we BD'd a lot around that time, it just doesn't feel like it is going to work this cycle. I always hear how people analyze every little thing during those 2 weeks. However, I feel nothing. I didn't last time either. Who knows. Plus, my chart was really weird this cycle, instead of a sharp increase in temps, it is a very slow climb. And it didn't really spike that much. In the high 97's.

I am going to skip Yoga tonight and make some Pumpkin cupcakes. Hopefully, they will turn out good and turn my mood around.

I'm 30, and all I want is a baby. Who knew it would be so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment