Monday, May 10, 2010

33 Weeks

Pregnancy: 33 weeks


Sleep: Depends on how I am feeling, but most nights I sleep pretty good.
Gender: Boy
Health: Okay. I had some contractions over the weekend, along with back pain, and stomach pain. But I feel much better today. I called my doctor's office today about the burning pain at the top of my stomach. I think it is muscle pain, but wanted to be sure. The nurse called back and said I could have gull stones and to go to the ER or call if it gets worse. I don't think she is right, HOWEVER she made 2 mistakes. The first one is mentioning the something could be wrong, and then not have me come in. Doesn't she know that I am now searching the web to find out what could be the worse case scenario?! The second mistake is, I wouldn't have called if it had not have gotten worse. I've had pain there for over a week now. Today it is really bothering me, so I called. So now, I'm not sure how to gage the pain. It's more annoying then I'm-going-to-die-pain, so I guess if it gets to the point where I can't move or I feel like someone shot me, then that's when I should go to the ER.
Movement: Still a busy little guy.

Belly: Getting huge. Still no stretch marks, belly button still in for the most part.
Next Appointment: May 18th

1 comment:

  1. I had that burning pain too! Right at the top of my stomach where my ribs stopped. I was told it was likely a nerve that's being compressed by all the growth or possibly a muscle being torn (fun!). Regardless, it went away after he arrived and I've not had any problems since. I'm even back to ab work outs with no problem so....hang in there, you're almost there!!:)

    ReplyDelete