Sunday, May 23, 2010

35 Weeks

Pregnancy: 35 weeks


Weight Gain: total of 26 pounds, I don't think that is bad!

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good, with the usual breaks for the bathroom. I usually wake up because I have a stomach cramp, or it feels like he has jammed a foot in my rib. After repositioning, I usually feel better and can get back to sleep.
Gender: Boy

Feeling: Okay. Exhausted. We went shopping the other day and I had to cut our trip short, I never cut a shopping trip short! And today, I thought I was going to fall over in the very first store!

Health: Mine, good. The baby's. . .he seems healthy. But we will find out soon enough.
Movement: The same kicks and punches, sometimes a little hard or in weird places.

Belly: Measuring 2 weeks ahead. No stretch marks, belly button kind of out, kind of in.
Next Appointment: May 25th, internals start this week. And I will have my strep B test.

1 comment:

  1. I am following you from Friday Follow.

    Thanks
    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete