Tuesday, April 13, 2010

29 Weeks


How far along are you? 29 Weeks

Total Weight gain/loss? I'm holding steady at 152, so no weight gain from my last doctors appt. Hopefully I can keep it that way until next week! My doctor will be so proud!

Stretch marks? Nope:)


Baby Movement? Yes, the other day I don't think he slept at all. I would poke at a certain place and he would kick back.

Best moment this week? Passing my glucose test! My arms look horrible, but I passed!

Food Cravings? Always chocolate, but that was before I was pregnant too!

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Milestones? Crib is together. But that was a few weeks ago. . .so I guess I need to get moving!

Weekly Wisdom? Sleep! And if you feel like you are going to pass out, call someone!  Thanks CL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment