Tuesday, June 15, 2010

38 Weeks



I'm exhausted. Seriously. I just want this baby to come. Still not miserable, like everyone acts like I should be. I'm just over it, and I want to meet my son. He on the other hand, is very happy where he is and has no plans to meet us anytime soon!

How far along are you? 38 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? Still 156 pounds.
Stretch marks? Nope:)
Baby Movement? Same as last week.
Best moment this week? Umm, just that we are ready.  (do you hear that jr??? We are ready.)
Food Cravings? Still nothing.
Milestones? 38 weeks. Full term and still cooking.
Labor Progress? Last week I was 1/2 centimeter. What?! Only a half??? Looks like slow progress to me. Very slow, next doctors appt. is tomorrow.
Weekly Wisdom? Smile at peoples stupid comments, they think they are funny. But we all know that they are asses!

No comments:

Post a Comment