Saturday, June 19, 2010

Labor fear?

I get that question a lot. Are you scared. No, not really. I mean, if I sit down and obsess about the details, then yeah, I get a little freaked out. Who wouldn't? But in my head I am more then prepared.

Here is how I try to explain it. I choose to have elective surgery a few years ago, some thought I was nuts. But it was something that I always wanted to do. So the cost, the pain and the process didn't make me hesitate for a second.

This is also something I wanted to a long time. So the pain, the cost and the process isn't going to scare me. I'm actually very anxious. And trying to keep busy lately just isn't helping.

Today my husband works, so I have to try to keep busy on my own. Not easy when you have been up since 6:30. But I have a schedule in my head of things to do, and I think I will include a nap in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment