Saturday, June 26, 2010

A note to my son

Dearest Son,

I know you are very happy just where you are, but you are truly missing out. If you were to come out, you would have so much more room!  You could stretch out, and move around. Also, it's not cold out anymore. It is about the same temperature as it is in my belly, so you really won't be cold. And I promise, I'll make daddy stop turning down the air.  You have a lot a cute clothes to wear, and if you stay in there you will be too big to wear them. Also, if you come out, you won't have to hear mommy say ouch a million times a day and night when you decide to kick my ribs or move when you are really low.
I know that you are really enjoying the ice cream that I feed you on a daily basis, but I'm afraid I am going to have to stop. It's spinach from now until you come out.
If you don't come out on your own, they are evicting you on the 1st.  So I really think it's better if you just decide today that you would like to meet everyone. (Plus, you are wasting mommies maternity leave in there.)

Love,
Your mom

1 comment:

  1. what a well timed note! I think he got the hint! congrats again:) Can't wait to hear how mommyhood treats you!

    ReplyDelete